Friday, December 23, 2022

Buffalo Plaid Ornament…

 Buffalo Plaid Ornament…

I’m an absolute lover of Buffalo Plaid in my home, bedroom, bathroom - and, not just seasonally.  

Last night, I worked up this plaid ornament pattern. I used #4 worsted weight yarn and a 3.0mm hook. It was a quick and easy pattern.

I plan to share the pattern after the holidays when I have a chance to type it up. 




Happy Crocheting…



Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u
  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 
  • Etsy:  rilla2u 
  • TikTok:  rillae2u 
  • YouTube:  Rilla2u 
  • Shopify:  Rilla2u

No comments:

Post a Comment