Thursday, December 1, 2022

Double Pom Christmas Hat

  Double Pom Christmas Hat


This Double Pom Christmas Hat is put together the same way as my Harley Quinn Hat from a few years back.

I made a rectangular shape, using a 5.0mm hook and #4 worsted weight yarn.  

First, I made it the length I wanted.  Next, I folded the right sides together and whip stitched down each side.  I then turned the hat right side out, joined white yarn and completed the border.  

Last, I added the poms to each corner.  Super cute hat.



               Happy Crocheting...


Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u
  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 
  • Etsy:  rilla2u 
  • TikTok:  rillae2u 
  • YouTube:  Rilla2u 
  • Shopify:  Rilla2u

No comments:

Post a Comment