Monday, January 16, 2023

Fuzzy Monster Balls to Adopt!!!!

Fuzzy Monster Balls to Adopt!!!!




Today, I’ve been making these “Fuzzy Monster Balls.”  I’m going to make an adoption certificate to go with each one and then will be placing them in my Etsy Shop. 

I plan on doing different fur colors. They each measure approximately 13” around and 4” tall.  

The Fuzzy Monster Balls are super soft and cuddly. My grandchildren saw them and fell in love. 

 Happy Crocheting...


Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u
  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 
  • Etsy:  rilla2u 
  • TikTok:  rillae2u 
  • YouTube:  Rilla2u 

No comments:

Post a Comment