Monday, January 9, 2023

Plaid Tissue Box Cover



 Plaid Tissue Box Cover

I’m a huge fan of plaid. I love making and designing projects, plaid-themed. I was looking at my plain tissue box cover this morning and realized I needed a winter cover for it - and, thus, Buffalo plaid came to mind. 

I used a 5.0mm hook and #4 worsted weight yarn in Red, Black and Burgundy.  The cover is made in (2) pieces.

The Wrap:


And, The Top:


After, I made the Wrap, I whipstitched the two short ends together with the right sides facing each other.  I then turned the Wrap inside out and placed around the tissue box.  Then, I whipstitched the Top to the Wrap.

This project didn’t take long to complete and doesn’t require a lot of yarn.  The end result is absolutely gorgeous.

Here is the link to my Etsy Shop to purchase the pattern:

Plaid Tissue Box Cover




 Happy Crocheting...


Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u
  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 
  • Etsy:  rilla2u 
  • TikTok:  rillae2u 
  • YouTube:  Rilla2u 




No comments:

Post a Comment