Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Spring Scrubbies

Spring Scrubbies


I absolutely love using Yarn Bee’s Scrub-ology yarn. I have tried several different brands of scrubby yarn and this is by far the best to work with. Plus, the wide assortment of colors is amazing.  

I’ve made 3 round scrubbies and one loofah so far.  For the round, I used SC stitches and made increase rounds up to 30.  



   


For the loofah, I started with a certain number of chains and slip stitched to the first chain to form a circle.   I worked 3 HDC in each chain around.  Slip stitch join to first stitch and chain 1.  I continued to make two more additional rounds.  Then I switched colors, and completed 1 final round with 3 HDC stitches in each stitch around. Fasten off and leave a long tail to weave in and out of the center circle to close up the loofah.  I then joined yarn in center, made a chain 24 slip stitch attached to center for the loop. 



Happy Crocheting...


Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u
  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 
  • Etsy:  rilla2u 
  • TikTok:  rillae2u 
  • YouTube:  Rilla2u 

No comments:

Post a Comment