Sunday, January 1, 2023

Four Seasons Plaid Ornaments

Four Seasons Plaid Ornaments 

To start off the new year, I’ve made plaid ornaments for each season.  I absolutely LOVE how each set turned out. I used a combination of single and double crochet stitches, along with the invisible single crochet decrease stitch.  

This project does require knowledge of knowing how to change yarn color before completing a stitch and carrying yarn over.  It’s not a hard process to achieve but something you need to know how to do.  

I used #4 worsted weight yarn (RHSS) and a 3.0 and 4.0 mm hooks.  You will need Polyfil, or the like, for filling each ornament.  

Spring


Summer


Fall


Winter



 Happy Crocheting...


Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u
  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 
  • Etsy:  rilla2u 
  • TikTok:  rillae2u 
  • YouTube:  Rilla2u 

No comments:

Post a Comment