Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Back from the Bahamas…

Amazing Girl’s Trip!!!!

After a 5- night cruise on the Carnival Sunshine to Nassau and Half Moon Cay, I thought I would return home motivated, inspired and energetic. However, my body had other plans. 

I return home and get diagnosed with Type A Flu. 

My girl’s trip was so much fun. It was my first time taking a cruise so I learned a lot of what to do and not to do for the next time. There was so much food - and it was soooo good. 

How wonderful it was to do no cooking, cleaning, absolutely nothing but enjoy the beautiful sounds of the ocean, the music, the laughter, being in the moment.  Wow!!!!

I could sit and stare at the blue water all day. It was simply breathtaking. Living on the east coast, this was my first time, and dream for me, to see and to swim, in a blue ocean. 

This pic of me is on Half Moon Cay. I had my hair done in Nassau. 

Carnival Sunshine made my trip so memorable. 





Happy Sailing…


No comments:

Post a Comment