Friday, February 17, 2023

Spring Hat

 Spring Hat

I crocheted this super cute Spring Hat, using a 5.0mm hook and Crafter’s Secret yarn from Hobby Lobby. 

Quick and easy project. The brim can be turned up or down to change the look of it. I’m still trying to decide if I want to add any floral appliqués or buttons to it. 

I used double crochet and single crochet stitches for this hat project.  Beginner friendly project. 



 Happy Crocheting...


Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u
  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 
  • Etsy:  rilla2u 
  • TikTok:  rillae2u 
  • YouTube:  Rilla2u 

1 comment:

  1. As someone who loves knitting outside, I'm always looking for ways to stay comfortable and safe in the sun. Your post has given me some fantastic ideas for what to wear during my next outdoor knitting session!

    ReplyDelete