Monday, February 13, 2023

USMC Beanie Hat

 USMC Beanie Hat

I crocheted this custom USMC beanie hat for a customer. I used my basic beanie pattern, added a black faux fur pom and attached a Marine logo patch to the center front. 

I used a 5.0mm hook and Mainstays Yarn in the color of Red.  I bought the Marine logo patch on Amazon.

This is an intermediate pattern.  It requires knowledge of double crochet front post and back post stitches for the border.  The hat itself is made with double crochet stitches.

 Happy Crocheting...


Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u
  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 
  • Etsy:  rilla2u 
  • TikTok:  rillae2u 
  • YouTube:  Rilla2u 



No comments:

Post a Comment