Sunday, June 23, 2024

How to Make a Flower Pot

 How to Make a Hanging

Flower Pot


This was a super easy project and just required a few items to make:  a balloon, jute rope and modpodge.  

Directions:

Blow up your balloon to get a desired fullness and tie off. I then add modpodge around the fullness of the balloon and wrap with the jute rope. I add 4-6 layers of modpodge to the jute rope, letting each layer dry before adding the next layer. 

I let this set overnight. The following morning I gently pop and remove the balloon. 



For the straps, I just measured the length I wanted and cut 12 pieces. I used 3 pieces at a time and made a braid. I then got glued and E6000 glued it to the center bottom. I repeated 3 more times and let it set until it was dried. 


Once dried, I brought the straps up and around the basket and used glue to secure in place.  I then used jute rope at the top, wrapped around all 4 straps to secure as one piece. 

Last, I glued a Styrofoam to the center and added festive, summer flowers. 

Happy Crafting!!!!
Rilla






 


No comments:

Post a Comment