Thursday, June 27, 2024

DIY: Recycling Patriotic Craft

DIY:  Recycling Patriotic Craft

I used an empty pill bottle washed and dried. I modpodge around and added a patriotic napkin I had picked up from the Dollar Tree. Let it dried. And, then modpodge a second coat. I tied a piece of jute rope into a bow.

For the rose, I used red and green foam sheets, skewer and green chenille stem. 

With the red sheet, I made 3 circles, each 3”. I used my hot glue gun to make the rose. I hot glue attached the skewer and wrapped the chenille around it. I freehand drew two leaves and attached to the stem with hot glue. 

I glued a small piece of styrofoam inside the bottle and added the rose.  Added filler to the bottle for looks and a few small pebbles for weight.

The beadable pen is just a nice extra gift to add to this craft project. The pen has adjustable colors and I randomly placed the beads the way I wanted them. 


Happy Crafting!!!!

Rilla

No comments:

Post a Comment