Saturday, June 25, 2016

Crochet Princess Toddler/Kids Aprons (for playing dress-up or as a costume). 2T - 5 size.

UPDATE:  10/4/16 -- FINALLY, I have posted the pattern for this APRON.  Check out today's post...If you make this, please share your pics.  I would love to see them.  Also, I typed up this pattern at 5:30 am this morning and was reading my scribbled notes from months ago (which is not easy...lol) and with minimal light since my grandson spent the night and was sleeping.  So, my apologies on the delay of posting this and if there are any errors or confusion.  Please feel free to comment or email me with any questions.

Pattern Link:
https://rilla2u.blogspot.com/2016/10/crochet-apron-snow-white.html?m=1


UPDATE:  9/21/16 -- my apologies on my delay in posting this pattern for anyone who may be interested in it.  I will make every effort to have this pattern available within the next day or two.  If you need it before then, please feel free to comment or send me an email request...

I started working on these aprons a few months back.  I came up with my own pattern.  I have my notes and graph in a pile and will eventually get the pattern typed up and made available.  I couldn't find any crocheted character aprons that I liked on Pinterest or searching the web.  My granddaughter loves princesses and playing dress up.  So, I started with Snow White and Ariel (my granddaughter's name is Arielle...lol)

I think this pattern is very easy to complete, even for the beginner, and can be altered into any character you want.  The size ranges between 2T - 5.  Tots and kids will enjoy this for playing dress-up, helping mommy in the kitchen or as a costume.

I had been holding off on posting this for a few months now since I'm planning to make a matching chef hat to go with it.  But, with our pending move to our new house next week, I'm trying to get organized and a little clutter-free.

I hope my design encourages you to give it a go.  Like I said, it may be a couple weeks before I get to post the pattern.

If you do use my pattern design, I just ask that you don't copy/post my pics or pattern, but link back to my blog.  You may make, sell or give away your completed projects.  Thanks so much...

Snow White Apron

Ariel Apron

 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The chef’s hat is not my pattern. But here is the link to the pattern I used: http://www.achickwsticks.com/2013/04/bon-appetit.html

      Delete