Saturday, June 25, 2016

Crocheted Cardigan/Tops for Women...

A few months ago, I went on a cardigan frenzy, making them with a super easy pattern that I found on Pinterest - but, like usual, I tweaked the pattern to change to my liking and used a different yarn.  I don't know about you, but some of the yarns listed on some patterns, I've never heard of, or maybe I'm just a little too country...lol!!!  Anyway, I'm a big Hobby Lobby supporter.  I literally feel like a kid in a toy store when I'm there.  I can spend hours just walking the aisles and looking for the deals.  When I'm stressed, feeling down, need inspired or looking for friendly staff to chat with, I can always count on my local Hobby Lobby store of coming through for me.

I have to say, "I Love This Yarn" has got to be one of my favorite yarns to work with.  Of course, I enjoy Vanna's Choice, Bernat, Red Heart, and Lion Brand and so, so, so many more yarns, but "I Love This Yarn" is soft, reasonably priced and always readily available.  So, I find myself tweaking a lot of patterns to accommodate this yarn.








No comments:

Post a Comment