Saturday, June 25, 2016

Crochet Cardigan - Long and Fashionable for the Ladies

I fell in love with this cardigan when I first saw it a few months back in my quarterly 2016 Crochet World magazine.  I decided to use a lightweight yarn I had on hand in the color Bashful that I had purchased from Hobby Lobby in the baby yarns.

I'm not very photogenic and I think taking selfies just makes me look even more awful, but I wanted to show you all the cardigan on me and not on my bed...lol.  I added some cute elephant buttons that I found on clearance sale at Hancock Fabrics.
 



 
Since it was in Crochet World magazine, I didn't think I would see a free pattern link to it, but, alas, I have found a link.  If you give this a go, please comment and post a pic on my blog.  Thanks so much:

No comments:

Post a Comment