Friday, June 24, 2016

The last few weeks has been quite busy here with packing, sorting and tossing stuff as we get ready to move next week.  Exciting and scary at the same time.  We've been in our house for 20 plus years so a little emotional as well.  But, I'm looking forward to having a craft room and sunroom.  Plus, my current house is staying in the family with my son, daughter-in-law and two grandsons.  Yay!!!

I've been working on a lot of different projects and will post pics soon.  I'm still having a little difficulty with posting pics from my iPad and iPhone. When I click on the pic icon, it shows old pics that's not even on my electronics anymore.  Go figure!!!!

Lots of prayers going out to my family and friends in WV who are in the flooding locales. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment