Sunday, March 14, 2021

Baby Chick Kawaii

“Baby Chick” Kawaii


Blessings this Sunday evening.  I spent most of today making this super cute “Baby Chick” Kawaii for Easter and/or Spring seasonal decor. Once again, I used Main Stays yarn. I have really gotten the bang for my buck on this yarn. I bought each available color my local Wal-Mart had at $2.44 per skein and I have thus far completed multiple projects. 

I know I need to set aside time to update my blog with the patterns from recent weeks, as well as, go back through my posts from 2016 backward and re-add the pictures. I’m not sure what has happened but somehow my older blog posts have lost their photos.  I do want to get all of my patterns moved to my own domain website. My problem is:  I love crafting; I just hate the electronics side that goes with it to be able to share with you all. 

Please be patient and I will get everything added and updated. If you want a pattern before then, just message me.  

Happy Crocheting...


No comments:

Post a Comment