Saturday, March 20, 2021

Flower Pot Kawaii

Flower Pot Kawaii

With spring’s arrival, I wanted to make a flower pot.  Originally, I was going to make Sunflowers for the pot but ultimately ended up with making a cactus!!!  I’m happy with the overall outcome of this project  

I used Mainstays Yarn from Wal-Mart and a 5.0mm hook to complete this project.  You will need a few extra items:  Polyfil, black embroidery thread for the mouth, (2) safety eyes and a small amount of pink and white yarn for the cheeks, bow and outline around the eyes.


My focal point was the flower pot itself, and so, I decided to add the facial features to the pot and not the cactus. 


And, here he is with his pal, my. “Baby Chick” Kawaii!!!

Happy Crocheting...

Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...
  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u 

No comments:

Post a Comment