Monday, March 8, 2021

Simple Washcloths

Simple Washcloths

Here’s my newest, completed project, “Simple Washcloth” design. Quick and easy — two of my favorite words!!!

I used Peaches & Creme Cotton yarn and a 4.0 mm hook.  I think they turned out gorgeous and I’m going to give them to my daughter-in-law, Brooke. 

Size: 8” x 8 1/2”

1.  Chain 32.  Single crochet in second chain from hook and across. Chain 1 and turn. (31)

2-36.  Single crochet in each stitch across. Chain 1 and turn. (31)

37.  Single crochet in each stitch across. (31)

Border:

You can continue working with your yarn or you can switch to a complimenting color. 

Note:  For the border, you will place 2 single crochet stitches in each corner stitch. 

1.  Single crochet across the top.  Now, evenly work a single crochet stitch in each end stitch down the side. Then, single across the bottom and then up the last side.  Slip stitch join to the first stitch. Fasten off and weave ends. 


Happy Crocheting...

Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...
  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u 

No comments:

Post a Comment