Sunday, May 2, 2021

Amigurumi Fruit - Apple

 Amigurumi Fruit - Apple




Happy Crocheting...

Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...

  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u

4 comments:

  1. When I first saw these in the newsletter, they brought a smile and I had to come here for a closer look! Amazing work! Thank you, especially for the winking lemon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Your kind comments are so much appreciated.

      Delete
  2. Will the patterns be available soon? Free or sell?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I just need to type them up and add them. They will be free.

      Delete