Sunday, May 16, 2021

Spa Set

Spa Set


I love how this set turned out. I used double-stranded yarn to make the square and round baskets sturdy.  Each will be great for storing items.  


For the scrubbies, I made them double layered. They are super soft and 100% cotton.


The eye mask is made in acrylic yarn and is very soft and comfortable to wear at night. 

The soap saver is made with 100% cotton yarn and super soft. 

This set is gender neutral and perfect for a man or woman. 

I’ve only made this one set and it’s now listed in my Etsy shop.  The set includes:  1 square basket, 1 round basket, 3 scrubbies, 1 soap saver and 1 eye mask!!!

Here’s the LINK to my Etsy Shop....

Happy Crocheting...

Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...

  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 


No comments:

Post a Comment