Friday, May 14, 2021

Hair Barrette

 Hair Barrette


I made this simple and cute “Hair Barrette” using the Fur Stitch for my granddaughter, Miss Arielle. 

I used grey yarn but this would look so cute in all colors!!!  It works up really fast using a combination of SC, DC and chain stitches. 


Happy Crocheting...

Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...
  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u

4 comments:

  1. OMGOSH! Cute, cute, cute! Looking forward for this pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cindi. I will try to get this one typed up today for you.

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    I know you are busy designing adorable things, but I really like this barrette!
    Have you ever used pony beads in your crochet?

    ReplyDelete