Saturday, May 22, 2021

Mandarin Orange Kawaii

 Mandarin Orange Kawaii

I made this SUPER cute, Mandarin Orange, after receiving my beautiful “Soap Bouquet” of Mandarins from Ireland!!! 




This was a super fast and cute project.  I used a 4mm hook and Premier Home Cotton yarn in Tangerine Splash.  

Happy Crocheting...

Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...

  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 

1 comment:

  1. It looks so squishy and adorable with that amazing color of yarn!

    ReplyDelete