Sunday, August 27, 2017

Santa Ponytail Hat & Fingerless Gloves

Christmastime and cooler (and for some, very cold) weather will be here before we know it.  So, here's a cute Mrs. Santa Messy Bun/Ponytail Hat with matching Fingerless Gloves.  This set is super soft.  I used Red Heart Soft Yarn in Very Red and Red Heart Buttercup in white for the trim.

Mrs. Santa Ponytail Hat & Fingerless Gloves
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Crocheting...

Legal:
--don't claim my pattern/design as your own
--don't use my pics as your own
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format but provide a link to my blog

2 comments:

  1. How do we get the Mrs. Santa Claus ponytail holder hat and fingerless glove set pattern for free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will look through my written patterns and type it up to add to this post. Thank you for your inquiry. Please note it will be the first of next week before I can get it added.

      Delete