Friday, October 13, 2017

Projects in the Works...

I've been multi-tasking with several projects - eager to get each one complete and then to share.  These projects are at different levels of completion.  I will hopefully share the details in the coming weeks.

1.  Toddler Pullover in a gorgeous Aqua color with a beautiful Headband to accessorize...
2T - 4T 
\


.2.  Kid's Unicorn Blanket in beautiful pastel shades with a gorgeous rippling border...

3.  Sunshine Blanket for my sweet niece, Sunshine Grace....who just turned 16...this isn't my design but a purchased pattern by Jody Pyott...

    4,  UNC Tarheels Messy Bun/Ponytail Hat:

5.  Four Seasons All-In-One Pillow:   

6.  Disney's Minnie Mouse face pixelated to make a Baby Blanket using C2C Method:

Happy Crocheting...

I will update my blog with pattern details in the coming weeks.  So be sure to follow me so you don't miss out on some great projects...




No comments:

Post a Comment