Sunday, August 19, 2018

Baby Twilight - My Little Pony

Happy Sunday afternoon to everyone - near and far!!!  I’ve had a productive past few days working on new projects and finishing up some old ones.  I have several new projects I’m really eager to share as soon as I get them completed. So, please be sure to keep a lookout on my blog posts for some very cool, new projects.

For today, however, I wanted to share my version of “My Little Pony” in Baby Twilight using the same basic Amigurumi pattern I designed for Tiger Buddy, Foxy Fox and Mr. Elephant.  My granddaughter loves watching “My Little Pony” so this is for you, Miss Arielle!!!

Baby Twilight- My Little Pony 
Happy Crocheting...
Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work 
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment