Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Santa Bath Mitt

It’s hard to believe Fall is right around the corner and Christmastime not too far off.  Time sure seems to fly by way too fast...

I’ve been thinking on quick and easy seasonal projects for the beginner and “seasoned” Crocheter that can be worked up fairly quickly - to keep or to gift to family and friends!!!  And, projects that aren’t too heavy on the wallet.

So, I wanted to start with a bathtime project.  Here’s the first in my Bath Mitt Series - Santa himself.  This is made to fit toddlers/kids hands.  Bath time will surely become more than just bathing; quite possibly more playtime...lol.

I used cotton yarn for this project.

Santa Bath Mitt
Happy Crocheting...

Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work 
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment