Tuesday, November 6, 2018

New Projects...

Good morning!!!  I know it’s been a few weeks since I last blogged, but trust me, during that time, I have made quite a few new creations.  I plan to get all of the patterns added within the next few weeks.  From Halloween to Thanksgiving to Christmas and everything in-between, I have made some super cute, easy and quick projects.

Check out my pictures below and be sure to follow my blog so you don’t miss out on the free patterns....
Quick & Easy Baby Blanket:

Holiday Soap Pouch:

Santa:

Adult-sized Fox Slippers:

Colorful Hat:

Berry Hat & Cowl:


Spider-Man Trick-or Treat Bag: 

Pumpkin Keyring: 

Snips & Snails Hat: 

Snips & Snails Scarf: 

Snowman C2C Blanket: 

Dainty Danish Newborn Hat & Bib:  

My Little Pony Hat: 

I’m happy with how all of these projects turned out and super-excited to share each of them with you.  I will be adding each pattern to separate posts so be sure to PIN, follow me and check back often for updates on each of these patterns.  

I have a couple projects that I ran out of yarn on.  I was out of town while completing all of these projects.  Here’s a picture of the Toddler-sized (4T-5T) Cardigan in progress:  
For now,
Happy Crocheting.... 














No comments:

Post a Comment