Monday, August 29, 2016

Crochet - Fall Wreath

The myriad of fall colors are just breathtakingly beautiful.  I love fall -- the cooler temperature, the colors, and snuggling up under my warm crocheted blankets drinking coffee/green tea/hot chocolate...all so yummy...

The past week has been busy on the homefront so I've been working on smaller scale projects just so I feel like I'm accomplishing something, if that makes sense.  I think most crafters will understand this!!!

I wanted my fall wreath to be more of a representation of fall and not just Halloween since I need the wreath to be hanging on the front door through Thanksgiving...lol!!!  So, I opted to incorporate a scarecrow, pumpkin, maple leaves, acorns and "Fall" letters.

I think this turned out pretty good.  What do you think?  Also, below I've included a picture of some other fall items I've completed to add to my home decor.

None of these patterns are my own.  The blanket was just a simple granny square crocheted in fall colors.  For the "FALL" letters on the wreath, I used the Moogly website.  I made 2 of each letter and sl st the letters together, stuffing as I sewed to make the letters 3D.

All of these were found on Pinterest and I mixed/matched and incorporated into my end result.  I made some minor changes but the patterns are not my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment