Thursday, January 12, 2017

Crochet Herringbone Hearts Ponytail Hat...


Herringbone Hearts Ponytail Hat 

 

This super cute Herringbone Hearts Ponytail Hat is a variation of my Herringbone Ponytail Hat -- https://rilla2u.blogspot.com/2017/01/crochet-herringbone-ponytail-hatmessy.html

-- I crocheted this hat exactly the same as the Herringbone Ponytail Hat up thru Round 11 --

At the end of Round 11 in the last stitch, I joined turquoise yarn for the next round (Round 12) and made Herringbone hearts.  On the last stitch of round 12, you will re-join the white yarn.

-- Round 12 &13 were crocheted like the hearts on my heart cozy, except that I used Herringbone stitches instead of double crochet --

Here is the link to my heart cozy bottle:

https://rilla2u.blogspot.com/2017/01/crochet-hearts-bottle-cozyvalentines.html

Round 14:  single crochet around.
Round 15-17: Chain 2 counts as the first post stitch (FPHHDC), then BPHHDC around next post stitch.  Alternate with FPHHDC and BPHHDC stitches around.  Join turquoise yarn.

-- here's a great link on post stitches; I worked the Herringbone Half Double Crochet into the front and back post stitches for this pattern:

Round 18:  Repeat row 17.
Round 19-20: Chain 1 and single crochet around.
Round 21:  Chain 1 and reverse single crochet (crab stitch) around.  Fasten off.  Weave ends.

NOTE:  This hat can be done in half double crochet stitches if you're not comfortable with or like the Herringbone half double crochet.  Also, the last row can be done in single crochet if you don't want to do it in reverse single crochet.

LEGAL:
--make, give and/or sale as many as you want
--credit me and link to my blog as the designer of the pattern
--use your own pics on social media sites

Thanks and enjoy....if you have any questions, please feel free to comment or email me.






No comments:

Post a Comment