Saturday, January 14, 2017

Crochet Washcloths & Basketweave Striped Hat...

Today's projects while I'm nestled inside...and being lazy on this Saturday afternoon!!!  

Washcloths


I made the washcloths with a 5mm hook and cotton yarn.  

I started with a chain of 29.  Single crochet & double crochet in 2nd chain from hook, skip a stitch, *single crochet & double crochet in next stitch, then skip a stitch...* across until the last stitch.  Single crochet in last stitch.  Chain 1.  Turn.  

Repeat until desired length is achieved. That's it.  

Optional Border:  slip stitch or single crochet around entire piece.  On the single crochet border, I added 2 single crochet stitches to each corner. 


Hat

This vertical stripes basketweave pattern isn't mine but I saw it on this great site:




No comments:

Post a Comment