Wednesday, May 10, 2017

What's on the Hook?

Howdy all and good evening!!!  It's been a busy few days for me on my end.  Still, frustratingly, trying to get all the kinks out of my new website so I can start blogging from my domain:  www.rilla2u.com. But, for now, I'm still using this blog.

I have several projects going on at one time...isn't that the typical crocheter, though?  Lol.  I thought I would share what I'm working on with you all.  

A commissioned birthday gift -- waiting on UPS to deliver remainder of Bernat Blanket Yarn that I need...Loving these two colors together!!!  It's so soft and just gorgeous.

A commissioned baby shower gift -- this is a nautical theme project that I'm designing.  I'm doing the intital portion in the Herringbone Half Double Crochet.  I cannot express in words how much I love this stitch.  It's just so pretty.

And, last, is a Mother's Day gift idea that I came up with today and eagerly had to start on it.  I'm hoping it doesn't take long 'cause I can't wait to share this with you all.  And, I truly believe my mom, and other moms will really love this...so be sure to keep checking out my blog for this one!!!!

Happy Crocheting....






No comments:

Post a Comment