Tuesday, July 4, 2017

On-The-Go Portable Play House

Update:
July 14, 2017:
Here's the LINK for my FREE pattern for the Play House!!!!  Enjoy!!!
https://rilla2u.blogspot.com/2017/07/on-go-playhousefree-pattern.html

 *****************************************
July 5, 2017

Here's a few updated pics of my today's work of progressing with the Play House....
Flatscreen TV for the bedroom...lol 


**************

July 4, 2017
In between cooking and entertaining today, I've managed to squeeze in a few hours here and there to work on one of my current projects -- On-The-Go Portable Play House -- for Miss Arielle.  It measures approximately 7" wide and 11" tall, plus the handles still have to be added.

This play house will be furnished with a little family and furniture/decor....

Here's a pic to see it now.  I'm in love with this and would've loved this when I was a child.  I will add detailed photos and the written pattern once I get it completed....

I can imagine this pattern being used to make a barn/farm and animals; a fire station with truck and firemen; a police station with cars and policemen; maybe a hospital with docs and patients; Sesame Street with characters; maybe Star Wars themed -- lol; a school house with letters, numbers and shapes for pre-schoolers...so many ideas to run with using this pattern....I think it will be a definite pattern keeper and a great resource for Birthday and Christmas gifts....

So PIN now to come back later.....


Happy Crocheting....

Legal:
--don't claim my pattern/design as your own
--don't use my pics
--don't post, share or print my pattern but provide a link to my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment