Sunday, July 9, 2017

Projects I'm Working On....

Good afternoon, all!!!  I'm back home after a great 3 day get-away with hubby to see my in-laws.  While away, we took a day trip to visit the resort where "Dirty Dancing" was filmed and it was so, so amazing.

I'm still working on the decor and "little family" for the Playhouse and I'm still pressing along on the "Weighted Blanket" I'm doing for a therapist....but, on the road trip, I had to have hook and yarn to work on a smaller scale.  So, here's some pics of things I'm working on and hope to complete fairly soon so I can post each separate and share the patterns with you all.

So, have a blessed day, and, as always,
Happy Crocheting....

Mommy and Me Ponytail Headband/Ear Warmer

Sandals for Mom-in-law 

Back side of a project I'm really excited to get completed... 

Cute project with yarn and Star Wars fabric I'm putting together 

You will notice ADS on each side of my blog.  If you need to order any supplies or yarn, please consider clicking on one of my links to help me out.  I want to keep my Blog running with FREE patterns and in so doing this, I ask you to help out if you can.  Thanks so much.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment