Saturday, July 22, 2017

Mommy & Me Ponytail Headband/Ear Warmer...

I made this Mommy & Me Ponytail Headband/Ear Warmer set about a month ago and somehow never got around to posting about it...lol.  Sometimes, my brain is running wild with so many different ideas that I forget to do the basic part and that's share my creations.

I'm hoping to get some pics of this set with my daughter-in-law and granddaughter in the next few days and will add a few more pics that really shows how cute this set is for Mommy & Daughter.
Mommy & Me Ponytail Headband/Ear Warmer 
Happy Crocheting...

Legal:
--don't claim my pattern design as your own
--don't use my pics as your own
--don't share my patterns electronically or in print format (without my prior consent) but provide a link to my blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment