Wednesday, June 14, 2017

1 Skein Of Yarn = 5 Completed Projects....

I had to make this picture collage.  How cute are my foxes?  Check out my blog, Pin the patterns and buy yourself a skein of Terra Cotta ("I Love This Yarn" from Hobby Lobby) and make some super cute, quick and cost efficient gifts for yourself, for others or to sale...


One skein of Hobby Lobby's, I Love This Yarn, in Terra Cotta went a long way in getting 5 projects made!!!  All 5 FREE patterns are posted on my blog...

I think all 5 are super cute and make great gifts - affordable and handmade...Enjoy.

Happy Crocheting!!!!

Legal:
--don't claim my pattern as your own
--don't use my pics
--okay to make, sale, and/or give away your finished projects
--credit me as the designer by providing a link to my blog; please do not distribute my pattern in electronic or written form


No comments:

Post a Comment